Jesse Zhang is a illustrator from Brooklyn, New York. She creates in a tiny studio with her cat, Margot. She works in watercolor, inks, and digitally. Her work often features surreal figures and landscapes with touches of mystery and whimsy.
Select Clients - Lenny Letter / Maker's Magazine / Polite Society Jewelry / Rice Paper Magazine / Uncommon Goods
Interviews - Ballpitmag
- Fine Arts, Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Amsterdam, NL
- BFA, School of Visual Arts, New York, NY.
- 08/15 Group Show, Cotton Hustle, BK, NY
- 09/15 "Nostalgia", Group Show, Red Door Gallery, DET, MI
- 12/15 "Brooklyn Biennial", Group Show, Cotton Candy Machine, BK, NY